We are glad to invite you to take part in the Congress and the Conference, focused on discussion of the most relevant theoretical and practical economical and political issues in the world and domestic economy, solutions for upgrading Russia's economic policies and institutions. The Congress and the Conference will be attended by the leading Russian and foreign scientists, business and government representatives.
The Congress and the Conference will take place 26-28 May 2016 in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) in Southern Federal University.
||Economic Department, 88 Gorky st., Rostov-on-Don
||9:00 – 10:00, registration
10:00 – 17:00, the Conference and the Congress joint plenary session
||Economic Department, 88 Gorky st., Rostov-on-Don
||10:00 – 17:00, section reports, roundtables, workshops, meeting and discussions
17:00 – 18:00, final sitting
- Political economy: history and methodology; political economy and economics.
- Russian economic system: analysis of the nowadays, models of the future.
- Priority development of material production: the objectives and means; counterpoints reindustrialization.
- Political economy of development: crises, growth, problems of eco-socio-humanistic priorities.
- Political Economy of the inequalities: wealth and poverty, economic efficiency and social justice.
- The state and the market: political and economic aspect.
- Financial capital and financial markets.
- From classical economics to the political economy of civilizations.
- Problems and prospects of teaching political economy.
Conference sessions, workshops and roundtables:
- International economic cooperation: competitiveness, integration, corporations.
- The philosophy of management system in understanding of global changes.
- Institutional and evolutionary development factors in the modern world.
- State, regional, municipal management: international and national cooperation experience.
- Application instrumentation-mathematical methods in the modern economic processes research.
- Problems and prospects of international and domestic tourism development.
- Marina A. Borovskaya — Rector, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Chairman;
- Inna K. Shevchenko — Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation Projects, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Vice - chairman;
- Aleksey Y. Arkhipov — Director of Higher School of Business, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Vice - chairman;
- Aleksandr V. Buzgalin — Professor of Political economy Department of Lomonosov State University, Coordinator of International Political Economics Association, Doctor of Economics, Vice - chairman;
- Sergey D. Bodrunov — Director of New Industrial Development Institute named after Sergey U. Witte, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Elena V. Mihalkina — Dean of Economic Department, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Tatyana V. Anopchenko — Dean of Management Department, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Pavel V. Pavlov — Director of the Institute of Management in Economic, Ecological and Social Systems, Doctor of Economics, Doctor of Juridical Science, Professor;
- Georgy B. Kleiner — deputy director of CEMI RAS, corresponding member of RAS, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Yuriy M. Osipov — Director of Social Sciences Center of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Honored Scientist;
- Victor T. Ryazanov — Chief of Economic theory Chair of Saint-Petersburg state university, Coordinator of International Political Economics Association, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Oktay U. Mamedov — Chief of Political economy Chair of Southern federal university, Coordinator of International Political Economics Association, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Rustem M. Nureev — Chief of Economic theory Chair of Financial university affiliated to the Russian federation government, full Professor of National Research Institute – High School of Economics, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Yuriy V. Yakovets — President of International Institute of P. Sorokin – N. Kondratiev, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Aleksey G. Kobilev — First Vice-President of the Chamber of Commerce of the Rostov region, Doctor of Economics, Professor;
- Petr S. Lemeshchenko — Head of the Department of Theoretical and Institutional Economics, Belarusian State University, Doctor of Economics, Professor (Belarus);
- Alojzy Novak — Vice-rector at Warsaw University, Professor (Poland);
- N. Panhanatam — Head of Department of Business Administration, Annamalai University, PhD, Professor (India).
Conference Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that foreign participants would take part in the conference free of charge.
Registration and dates
The collection of conference articles will be published in electronic form on websites hsb.sfedu.ru and elibrary.ru up to the end of 2016. Articles for the collection must meet the requirements, otherwise editorial board can reject articles.
To register as a participant in the conference, please:
- Fill the submission form till May 5, 2016.
- Prepare a thesis statement (articles) in accordance with the requirements imposed. Registered participants will be included in the conference program, they have an opportunity to speak on the submitted topic, take part in discussions and “round tables”. Regarding the results of the conference papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
Requirements for the articles.
Information about previous conferences
International Political and Economic Association.
Higher School of Business of Southern Federal University
Mrs. Polina Litvinova
160 Pushkinskaya str., office 115
Tel +7 928 954–66–67
Fax +7 863 296–28–56